Policy and terms for reservations:
• Reservations shall be confirmed when an advance payment of 50% of the reservation value is made and the amount is credited in the Hotel account within 3 calendar days after receiving an email confirming the possibility of reservation and determining the total value of the request.
• Deadline for the full payment of the reservation amount for the winter season should be 100% paid up to 5 calendar days before check-in.
Policy and terms and conditions for cancellations and penalties:
• Cancellation policy for standard reservations for winter season (01.12.20-28.12.20 and 04.01.21-15.04.21):
Cancellations of confirmed reservations other than those early bookings can be made without penalty up to 5 calendar days before check-in. In case of cancellation of reservations between the 4th and the day before arrival, the penalty due is 50% of the amount of the reservation, but not less than the price for 1 overnight stay. In case of no-show of the tourists on the day of the reservation, a penalty in the amount of 100% of the reservation shall be due. For this purpose, the entire prepaid amount of the reservation shall be deducted, and the customer shall be issued a document for the conversion of the advance into a penalty sent by email. In case of early leaving or shortening of the stay of all or part of the guests within the reservation – amounts shall not be refunded, and the unused days on the reservations shall be accounted for as a penalty.
- Refund of amounts, when due by the Hotel, shall be made within 14 days from the date of cancellation.
Terms and conditions for cancellations of reservations for EARLY BOOKINGS:
• All changes to reservations with a discount for early bookings (such as changes in the number of tourists and length of stay), made after the deadline for payment of the full amount of the reservation, shall result in the cancellation of the discount for early bookings and recalculation of the total amount of the reservation prices.
Policies valid for all reservations by periods:
• In case of 50% advance payment of the value of the reservation, but in the absence of additional payment within the specified deadlines, the confirmed reservation shall be automatically cancelled by the Hotel. In this case the Hotel shall send the Customer a notice of the reservation made within one day from the date on which the Customer should have made the additional payment, together with a document for the conversion of the advance payment into a penalty to the e-mail address specified by the Customer when making the reservation. The refund of all unused amounts on confirmed reservations shall be refunded within 14 calendar days from the date on which the changes in the reservations are made and the documents for the conversion of the paid advances are sent.
Conditions in case of Covid situation
• In case of pandemic conditions where a state of emergency or an emergency epidemiological situation is declared by the competent authorities in the Republic of Bulgaria, resulting in impossibility to enter the country, lock-down of individual towns and regions in the country, as well as affecting the region where Pamporovo Resort is located, due to which a ban on the provision of hotel services has been imposed or it has become impossible to implement the prepaid reservations, the hotel will compensate the relevant tourists. The same shall apply to cases where the country where the tourist resides and comes from imposes ban on leaving the country for the purpose of tourism. In general, these compensations shall be referred to as ‘Compensation for Covid Situation’.
Compensation for Covid Situation
- In the event of a Covid situation where the free cancellation period has not expired, the customer can exercise all rights to free cancellation of the reservation. In this case and provided that all cancellation deadlines are met, the Hotel shall be required to refund the prepaid amount of the reservation within 14 days from the date of cancellation.
- In case of a Covid situation and if the deadline for free cancellation of the reservation is expired, the customer shall be entitled to choose between one of the following options, provided that the Hotel should be duly notified in writing of the choice of that customer by the end of the emergency situation (lock down):
a. To change the dates of stay for other dates convenient for the customer available for accommodation within 12 months from the date of the cancellation, using the prepaid amount of the reservation according to the current price conditions of the changed period.
b. If the customer does not want to change the dates and does not want to use the service, that customer shall have to pay a penalty on the reservation in the amount of 50% of the reservation value, and the Hotel shall be required to refund the balance of the prepaid amount within 30 days after receipt of customer’s notification for the choice made.
The Hotel shall reserve the right to change the Reservations and Cancellations Policy in case of legal changes or explicit instructions of the government authorities of the Republic of Bulgaria in case of Covid situation.
For additional information about the packages, the reservations and cancellations policies and to contact the Reservations Department, please, call 0700 17 702 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org during working hours.